Associate, Institutional Client Services (Asia-ex Japan)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ALS Recruit , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8075
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Our client is a Global Investment Firm who offers investment management with both equities and fixed income products. They are currently seeking an Associate, Institutional Client Services to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for supporting the business development and client retention activities of Regional Directors through timely client service for Asia ex Japan with a bias towards North Asia market. The incumbent will be responsible for generating reports to institutional clients and service providers as well as providing performance data and analytical material used for client reviews and presentations. The role will be responsible for maintaining client responses in the RFP database and production of presentation materials.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years of client service experience within the financial services, preferably within an investment management or investment consulting organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with solid interpersonal abilities
- Highly motivated, independent and ability to interact effectively with business units
- Fluent Mandarin speaker is a MUST as there are extensive interaction with Chinese clients
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.