Associate Investments Lead
Summary of the role:
As an Associate Investments Lead, you will collaborate closely with a broad group of cross-functional teams and regional partner managers to identify, assess and evaluate, devise, structure and negotiate investments to accelerate deployment of open, shared network infrastructure. Introduction to the role: - The Position:
- Support the full lifecycle of infrastructure investments from opportunity assessment, business case development, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and execution.
- Support other members of the deal team, primarily but not exclusively through financial analysis and due diligence
- Develop financial models and valuation analyses including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Participate in negotiations with prospective partners alongside other deal team members
- Assist in review of all legal documentation including debt financing, share purchase, shareholders agreements, and other ancillary documents
- Support the preparation and presentation of investment recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with broad cross-functional partners such as Finance, Legal, Regulatory and Policy, to champion and drive execution of projects
- Assemble presentation materials and other written documentation in support of deal communications within Meta and for our external partners
- BA/BS or higher in economics / business, finance or equivalent experience
- Quantitative and economics analysis experience
- Financial modeling experience
- 3+ years of corporate finance experience, preferably with exposure to emerging markets
- Infrastructure-related investing experience, preferably in telecommunications sector
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Rena Chin in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Rena Chin 529520
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/VGk1iQ/associate-investments-lead-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15076945 Job Reference: Rena Chin 529520 EA Reg No: R21102695, Rena Chin Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544