Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Large Local Corporates - Global Banking and Markets. Principal Responsibilities
- Client-facing role in a dynamic and progressive team
- Cover and work closely with senior coverage bankers to support the growth of a portfolio of top-tier local corporates and institutions, which have their global headquarters in Singapore. This includes identifying business opportunities, and executing transactions across HSBC’s universal banking platform
- The candidate will be required to liaise extensively with colleagues across different geographies and business units, in line with HSBC’s aspirations to be the leading international bank
- In addition, the candidate will need to collaborate across product lines, including markets & securities services, global payment solutions, trade finance, issuer services, custody, capital markets and advisory
- The candidate will assist in managing financing transactions and credit exposures, as well as co-ordinating know-your-customer and due diligence processes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, resilient, and able to get things done despite constraints
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.