Associate, Service Centre
You will assist to resolve policyholders' and distribution representatives' issues relating to insurance policy.
• Manage walk-in policyholders' and distribution representatives' policy and claims enquiries/requests (Life and General Insurance) within stipulated time;
• Ensure unresolved issues over the counter are promptly followed up and resolved within stipulated time;
• Assess and manage appeals, feedbacks and minor complaints from policyholders, distribution representatives and business partners;
• Provide excellent customer service experience;
• Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
• Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
• Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices; and
• Manage ad-hoc assignments/tasks delegated by the Section Head, when required.