Associate, Specialist, Application Developer, Vickers Securities, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To develop, implement and support DBS Vickers Online Trading Platform.
- To plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users on system requirements gathering, documentation and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy applications for new business requirements.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance.
- At least minimum 5 years of hands on development and working experiences and have experienced in tradition SDLC as well as Agile development.
- Extensive experience in designing, building and maintaining web applications at least one project from beginning till project launched
- Experience in application development using Java, Spring Boot, PCF, Microservice.
- Experience in database development works and familiar with Relational Databases like MSSQL, MariaDB
- Experience in using Source Code Management like TFS, GIT.
- Experience in CI-CD tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Experience in Frontend development like ReactJS, Angular is a plus
- Basic Financial Product knowledge in Equities Trading
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and handling multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Good communication and inter-personnel skills is required
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Certified in ScrumMaster is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.