Associate / Analyst, Full Stack Developer - Infrastructure, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Be part of DevOps team to create web dashboards integrating with IT infrastructure tools for automation of operations.
- Collaborate with deskside support teams to create tools to improve user experience
- Create BI dashboards and data analytics to provide insights using data collected from desktop IT infrastructure
- Degree in a quantitative subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience developing web applications.
- Knowledge on API integration - REST, Active Directory LDAP and create interactive analytics
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes or similar frameworks to deploy web applications at scale is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.