Audit Data Scientist
The position within Program Management Office in Group Audit focuses on developing the data analytics capabilities in the division. The core remit includes:
- Maintaining an efficient ecosystem - data mart, analytical and visualization tools - to support the data analytics function and automation of key audit analytics programs
- Increasing the effectiveness of audit processes by leveraging data analytics for risk discovery and insights. This includes applying predictive analytics and machine learning techniques into continuous risks and controls assessments
- Propagating the use of audit analytics program (a2Pro) library across the audit teams in various geographies as a mean to driving the cross-fertilisation and penetration of data analytics in the division
- Up-skilling staff competencies in performing data analytics and visualization
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to augment the division's data analytics capabilities, as well as to accelerate the speed of up-skilling.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in managing big data architecture and a variety of analytical tools and languages such as SAS, ACL, SQL, QlikView, Power BI, Python, R, NLP and Hadoop
- Highly curious with a passion for applying advance analytics techniques to solving problem statements relating to risks and controls assessments by the internal audit function. Experience in applying machine learning techniques and designing algorithms that are scalable and production-grade would be an advantage
- Skillful communicator using data
- Strong believer in continuous and self-directed learning, and willingness to coach and train fellow colleagues in performing data analytics
- Seasoned in stakeholder management and self-motivated in driving outcomes and results.