Audit Manager Private Banking / Retail / Wealth
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Private Banking / Wealth Management / Retail Banking Audit Manager required for this global bank. Great opportunity if you have audited one or more of the above product areas.
~~• Develop the annual audit plan for the assigned area, in conjunction with the team head.
• Manage the follow up, tracking and reporting of audit issues, as well as the planning and execution of audit plans to ensure optimum scope and approach while maximizing the efficient use of resources.
• Identify and evaluate risks within the internal control environment for the assigned area and business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate.
• Be responsible for grading the materiality of audit findings, identify the root causes and provide an assessment of the overall control risk and management awareness within the auditee business.
• Ensure that team results from the work performed meets audit, business management and expectations of regulators, and lead the team to complete audit work at a high standard while maintaining professional working relationships with auditee management
• Strong educational background to degree standard.
• Relevant professional qualification in accounting or auditing with a broad and comprehensive understanding of financial services, risk and control concepts.
• Demonstrate senior management ability within a large global organization with progressive career history.
• Ability to build constructive and effective stakeholder relationships.
• Fluency in verbal and written English.
• Willingness to travel across the region.