Together with a team of audit quality professionals, you will enhance audit quality by:
• Conduct independent review of audit engagements and provide direct real time support and coaching to engagement teams before the audit opinions are signed, with the goal of helping the team deliver an audit that complies with the relevant professional standards
• Continuously looking for ways to improve audit performance matters (both function and engagement level) through monitoring activities such as internal/ external inspections, conduct of independent reviews and also feedback from engagement teams.
• Conduct root cause analysis and monitor effectiveness of the remediation actions
• Drive the roll out of SOQM process - monitor that the quality control policies, procedures and requirements to address the audit performance matters are in place
• Implement Global and local AQ initiatives- drive the adoption of the new initiatives by working with relevant stake holders, monitor consistency and implementation of these initiatives
• Provide secondary oversight on monitoring controls across a spectrum of areas We are looking for dynamic individuals:
• Who are Certified Public Accountants or have obtained an equivalent qualification
• With at least 7 years of internal or external auditing/accounting experience, including taking on a managerial role in the application
• Who possess strong technical knowledge of auditing/accounting standards
• Who possess a control mindset with strong understanding of internal control requirements
• Who are self-motivated and are able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Who possess strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to work within a team, and provide support to team members
• Who are excellent communicators and influencers, with the ability to establish credibility and positive relationships at all levels in the firm
• Who possess a genuine interest in audit quality and in providing support to the Audit business
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.