Automation testing lead / System engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 24 févr. 18
Are you a automation tester keen on developing automation scripts for complex applications? We are looking for someone like that to work as a automation testing lead within the Total Wealth Advisory IT delivery team:
- deliver high quality automation script for complex application using various tool set - AppDynamics, Dynatrace and monitoring tool â€" perfmon, nmon
- collaborate closely with global stakeholders, understanding the business processes
- fair knowledge of latest automation toolset used industry wide for testing of apps and application
- participate in developing and integrating application for global tech deliveries.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working in the Wealth Management Total Wealth Advisory IT delivery team in Singapore. Our role is to support the global WM business and enable them to grow. We help by eliciting requirements and developing solutions.
Your experience and skills
- University degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study
- Prior working experience in a large scale financial institution
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on automation testing experience primarily in mobile and digital technology
- Database - Automation that include connection to various database testing â€" SQL server, Oracle, DB2
- Good knowledge of Agile, Waterfall SDLC processes
- Knowledge of other type of testing â€" e.g. integration, regression, unit, system and user acceptance testing
- Can-do attitude, proven experience in working under a complex integrated environment
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.