- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Bank Financial Reporting – Group Finance
Bank Financial Reporting – Group FinanceRank: AM7 / M6
- Perform quality assurance checks on source to general ledger reconciliation and to provide quality data are delivered for downstream reporting and analysis.
- Identify, streamline and automate processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepare and post journals for monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close.
- Compile regular, ad hoc reports to regulators, senior management and auditors.
- Track and follow-up with outstanding issues raised to business units and overseas branches and to ensure timely resolutions of issues.
- Participate in projects and system implementation.
- Support and embrace financial reporting initiatives.
- Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or equivalent with relevant work experience preferably in a financial reporting role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Oracle General Ledger, Hyperion Financial Management Platform.
- Good understanding and knowledge of banking products.
- Ability to translate large database into information and identify key trends for financial analysis.
- Mature, pro-active and analytical with an aptitude for numbers.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.
- Team player and ability to work under pressure and independently.