- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Bank Officer - Accounts Services (1 year contract)
Bank Officer - Accounts Services (1 year contract)A. Job Purpose To handle processing/data input of customer requests on timely and accurate basis within project timeline.
B. Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Retrieval of Document
- Database Maintenance
- Report Checking
As a Maker
- Process/perform data entry for all verified requests on timely and accurate basis.
- Check and ensure all input performed by the Maker are accurate on the same day via online system check/online system approval.
Both Maker and Checker have to:
- Escalate exception cases to Team Lead promptly.
- Attend to enquiries on processing status of customer request/any issues pertaining to the request handling.
- Observe and comply with documented policies/procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc).
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments given by the Line Supervisor/Team Lead/Head of Department.
- Contribute and provide feedback to Line Supervisor/Team Lead on process related issues and give suggestion for improvement
D. Key Productivity Indicators (KPI)
- SLA - Ensure that the team complete the processing within agreed SLA/ project timeline
- Error Rate - Achieve zero human error and operating losses
- Customer Service - Zero customer complaints / feedback
- Fully conversant with process/ SLAs/ regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Eye for details and meticulous
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and also a strong team player are essential attributes.