- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 19 oct. 17
Bank Officer - Payment Operations (6 months contract)
Bank Officer - Payment Operations (6 months contract)Responsibilities
- To assess and review daily AML/sanction hits in AML Screening system's exception queue.
- To liaise with Relationship Managers (RMs), Compliance Officers of business units and correspondent banks on AML/sanction hits till proper resolution.
- To manage the team's mailbox to ensure all exceptions (hit escalation) are accounted for and reconciled.
- To support any other ad-hoc tasks or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Preferably fresh degree or diploma holders
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of knowledge on AML/sanction screening and conversant in SWIFT knowledge and provisions, regulations and guidelines governing wire transfers
- Meticulous, accurate and possesses good sense of urgency
- Keen to learn and willing to multi-task independently under time critical environment
- Good interpersonal communication and co-ordination skills
- Resourceful and eager to be part of the team to deliver service excellence and possesses quality mindset
- Able to work staggered hours or shift on rotation basis, whenever required