- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 18 oct. 17
Bank Officer, Remittance Processing (1 year contract)
Bank Officer, Remittance Processing (1 year contract)Job Functions
- To process remittance transactions (MEPS, TT, Demand Draft, CO/Corporate Cheque etc) within stipulated approved limits.
- Comply with exceptions for Callback, Signature Verification and Payment Processing in which respective role needs to be performed independently.
To liaise with customers/branches/business units on any discrepancy/doubt in their instructions till resolution.
- Together with the team, to work and target SLA is met at all times.
- To ensure quick action/resolution in managing both internal and external customers' queries, feedback and complaints.
- To monitor system availability & escalate promptly to management whenever required and to manage situation such that payment service timelines are not impacted.
- To participate in UAT/Projects as and when required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Preferably at least 1 to 2 years of knowledge and experience in processing/transacting remittances like TT, MEPS, drafts etc
- Conversant in SWIFT knowledge and provisions, regulations and other guidelines governing remittances.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications - Word, Excel & Power-point
- Possesses good oral/communication and co-ordination skills; and able to interact well with team members and business units/bankers/customers.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task independently with confidence in time critical environment.