Big Data Solution Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Solution of new application, frameworks and services.
- Govern the Architecture design and Software solution stack for CST. Ensure application team design and develop application in accordance to approved solution, framework and software stack.
- Guide and align development teams within core system technology department on using application frameworks, services and approved architecture design.
- Perform proof-of-concept (POC) on new technologies and approaches with the support of Infra, application team and vendor
- Take part in evaluation and project with vendors and business analyst and end users within organization in order to understand business needs. Feedback to Head Architect and management for positioning and long term strategy planning
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of hands on experience in distributed architectures - any Hadoop distribution is a must
- Core Java 8 or Scala or Python is a must
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, GitHub) is a must
- Bash scripts proficiency is a must
- AWS experience is nice to have
- Kubernetes or Docker experience is nice to have
- Need to be open minded. Able to see high level vision and yet able to focus on the steps and details necessary to achieve the necessary goals
- Creative and able to solve business problem using the right amount of software tool/solution
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Powerpoint and able to produce board-level documentation
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experienced in designing and developing PaaS-ready applications.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design methodologies desired.
- Experience on developing service-based applications.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in design patterns.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.