Collaborating with multiple stakeholders, namely business users, business analysts, architects, DevSecOps, infosecurity and risk teams to design and deliver DApps.
2. Collaborate and coordinate with other development teams to ensure end-to-end design and delivery.
3. Developing and maintaining unit, functional and integration tests for DApps.
4. Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for the smart contracts.
5. Documenting the APIs, coding standards, processes, decisions, issues, insights and lessons learnt.
6. Ensuring the DApps developed comply with best practices in secure coding and data protection.
7. Keeping up with current blockchain landscape and cryptographic approaches such as zero knowledge proofs.
Qualification/ Experience required:
1. Advanced proficiency in Solidity and Truffle or Hardhat.
2. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Experience supporting DApps in mainnet or production environment.
4. Familiarity with container platforms such as Kubernetes or Openshift.
5. Familiarity with Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira.
6. Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
7. Knowledge of best practices in blockchain development and data protection.