- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values We are currently looking for Business Analyst.
* Oversee Credit CoE projects end to end, from design to implementation and incorporating robust testing.
* Ensure timely engagement with global stakeholders to ensure requirements to Technology are comprehensive.
* Ensure quality delivery of promised business benefit in Post Implementation Review for closure of projects.
* Ensure that projects are delivered to the expected benefits, in the committed time frame and approved budget.
* Adhere to the Bank's project governance policies.
* Manage team, prioritise appropriately and ensure high level of motivation.
A. Project Planning
* Define the scope of the project in collaboration with credit subject matter experts, process owner, policy and OR (where relevant)
* Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
* Determine the resources (time, money, etc) required to successfully deliver the project
* Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
* Draft, socialize and submit a detailed project approval request (e.g. EAR, PED etc.) in adherence to project governance policy.
B. Project Implementation
* Execute / ensure execution of the project according to the project plan
* Liaise closely with technology teams to ensure project is on track
* Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
* Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
* Review the quality of the work completed (BRDs, FSDs, SIT scope, performance testing, UAT scope etc.) with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
* Ensure comprehensive training materials are published for relevant teams
* Ensure training and readiness of support teams for seamless transition to BAU
* Ensure that project is being executed as per project governance policy
* Report progress of the project in accordance to project governance standards (weekly PWGs, PSCs, PGCs etc.)
* Create and submit documents to project governance committees on deliverables which touch a high operational risk process
* Track financial performance against budget and provide commentaries in cases of budget break
* Provide revised monthly forecast of business cost to PMO
* Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
D. People Management
* Provide coaching to business analyst under supervision
* Provide guidance to team on competing priorities and issue resolution
* Encourage staff to engage in further learning through informal/formal trainings
* Ensure staff have set and agreed objectives
* Monitor progress of staff against set objectives
* Evaluate and reward staff based on attained objectives against targets
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS)
* Sound knowledge of project management and/or Credit process
* Strong communication skills, ability to tailor messages to the audience and influence stakeholders.
* Possess the drive, can-do attitude and pro-activeness in stakeholder engagement.
* Display leadership skills and comfortable in working with multiple stakeholders teams and functions.
Experience & Skills:
* 8+ years experience in project management with a strong preference for banking industry
* Ability to anticipate possible risks / issues and put plans to mitigate the risk / issues.
* Ability to provide leadership and guidance to team
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Ability to identify stakeholders and ensure appropriate engagement
* Knowledgeable in governance and controls deemed for proper project governance
* Aware of wider business, economic and market environment in which the firm operates
* Bachelors/Masters Degree in Banking / Finance / Management in reputable university
* Project Management certified; PMP or Prince2.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...