- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18078741
- Project manager (PM) with strong Business Analyst (BA) skills for the Prime, Futures, Delta 1 Operations project team.
- The role is to manage and deliver a portfolio of projects within Exchange Traded Derivatives and OTC Clearing operations. Business analysis will also be a significant part of this role.
- The candidate must be an experienced in project management and must have product knowledge of the Futures and OTC Clearing business and operations.
- As PM/BA, the candidate will be able to analyze business requirements, issues and risks and work closely with the operations line, technology teams and other relevant functions within Citi to define and clarify requirements and propose solutions.
- This candidate needs to be highly articulate and able to communicate to the senior stakeholders across functions.
- This role will report to the Global Head of Projects.
- Develop and maintain project materials and deliverables
- Produce business cases, ensuring that all projects have a viable business proposition
- Create Project Plans, business requirements, User Acceptance Test Plans and present strategy and status to Seniors on regular basis
- Determine, verify and document business requirements (including impact to other business areas)
- Assist Global Project Manager with the development and maintenance of the project plans
- Identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies and manage to resolution
- Track and maintain Change Request documentation to ensure that all additional requirements are traceable
- Develop test strategies, document test scenarios, and coordinate the execution of test scripts
- Organise and deliver of presentations for steering committee and other stakeholder meetings
- Adhere to Programme and Project Management policy and ensure those connected to your projects do as well
- Facilitate meetings with the appropriate subject matter experts to obtain specifics on requirements; resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Liaise with Operations, Technology and Front Office staff to ensure that required project artefacts are collated
- Liaise with Technology staff to ensure that requirements are understood and that functional and design proposals are fit for purpose
- Identify and communicate inter-project dependencies to stakeholders and other project team members
- Consult and collate business requirements; identify and document Use-Cases;
- Perform business analysis and provide stakeholders and senior business management with information key to decision making for project direction and strategy.
- Produce Business Requirement Documents and obtain stakeholder sign off; be disciplined in managing changing requirements
- Utilize approved Methodology and Tools for Business Analysis
- Liaise with PFD1 project team members globally to achieve consistent, best in class, documentation standards and methodologies
- Lead peer reviews and inspections of project documents
- Participate in the PMO education forums
- Consulting background or previous Project Manager experience in Financial Services
- Practical experience in analysis, design and implementation on successfully implemented projects in the financial services industry
- Experience and high level of expertise in all aspects of project & programme life cycles; ability to operate in waterfall or agile approach
- Familiarity with daily activities performed within Derivatives Operations and an appreciation of the interaction with supported/related business areas (Equities, Futures, Commodities)
- Experience of compiling data and analysing results
- Experience of working in a process-driven environment
- Experience of interacting at senior levels and ensuring credibility is maintained through solid delivery against commitments