About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience in business analysis and Investment Banking with direct experience in front-to-back trading, order processing and regulatory reporting. More the experience, the better. Senior profiles highly preferred.
- Familiarity with financial products-Listed and OTC (IRS, Equities, FX, Fixed Income, swaps and rates/credit derivatives). Excellent understanding of Trade Life Cycle.
- Prior demonstrable Experience on Regulatory reporting regimes specifically in the EU (viz: MiFID II, Dodd Frank, EMIR etc)
- SQL skills for data interrogation and analysis. XML and FPML expertise are preferred.
- Strong skills in oral communication, listening and questioning as well as in writing business requirements and functional specifications
- Strong coordination/organizational skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A good understanding of data analysis, data mapping and user acceptance testing
- Atlassian tools (Confluence and JIRA), and working experience in agile scrum delivery is required.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .