At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Job Profile Summary:
In this role, you will have an in-depth understanding of business processes, and define the use cases / user story for applications in Prudential Singapore. You will also develop acceptance criteria to provide assurance for quality of the applications releases. As part of this dynamic role, you will report to Lead Business Analyst, and work closely with business units and other IT teams to deliver leading edge digital capabilities for Prudential Singapore.
- Understand business process and define the business requirements in the form of use cases / user stories.
- Design IT solutions together with relevant IT teams that will meet business requirements and timeline.
- Deliver IT solutions in accordance to relevant IT policies and procedures.
- Provide and share knowledge to other team members.
Who we are looking for:
Competencies & Personal Traits
- Independent and works well across different functions.
- Excellent problem analysis skill. Innovative and creative in developing solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities.
- Works well in a dynamic environment.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on.
- 2-8 years in delivering IT applications. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Fluent written and spoken English