About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Perform in-depth analysis around key requirements of the project and regulatory changes (Trade Reporting Regulatory projects).
- Translating regulatory requirements into detailed and unambiguous business and functional requirements
- Defining and establishing the golden source for each data attribute required for reporting.
- Working across asset classes FX, Rates, Credit and Commodities.
- Articulate the Scope / requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Participation in industry forums / calls and interpretation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations.
- Conduct meetings and relevant discussions to engage stakeholders in the right perspective and take the task to closure.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal (Legal, Compliance, other tech teams, Transaction Reporting teams) and external (DTCC, Industry calls, Regulators etc).
- Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner - assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps.
- Determine Strategic Solutions / Proposals - focusing on long term efficiency, risk reduction and regulatory compliance
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution.
- Facilitates Business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of the project across FMO, IT and relevant FO teams
- Provide solutions as well as produce a clear-cut functional specification for development team.
- Use appropriate tools like JIRA, WIKI etc to ensure that Functional Specifications are split and managed with development team in terms of clarity and implementation.
- Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology (including vendors) & business stakeholders.
- Assist the PM with planning of BA tasks.
- Support the test team & business users during the testing phase by making design calls & assisting in issue analysis & resolution
- Support the transition to the production support team.
- G20 regulatory reporting (EMIR, Dodd Frank, MAS, HKMA)
- OTC products Knowledge
- Experience of global regulations and regulatory environment
- Trade lifecycle aligned to industry best practice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Agile Methodology
- 5+ years of experience in project and regulatory changes (Trade Reporting Regulatory projects).
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.