Working closely with our partners across the Futures & Options (F&O) business on new business initiatives, the candidate will examine and gain an understanding of the existing business models/flows and document their findings.
The candidate will discuss their findings with the business, IT and management before producing outline designs of new business processes, or IT systems.
The candidate will present their design to the business and, once approved, they work closely with the relevant teams to implement any solution. The candidate is also expected to manage projects and track their execution from initiation to delivery.
- Liaising extensively with internal business users, operations, client service groups and partners across various technology organizations
- Analyzing new business requirements from Front-to-Back – all the way from client sending an order to it being traded, booked and settled.
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Providing Project Management role for certain specified projects.
- Working closely with various stakeholders to develop solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Presenting proposals to users or clients.
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system.
- Working with IT/business teams on implementing any new systems or workflow.
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline.
- Writing user manuals.
- Providing training to users of a new system.
- Keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments.
- Experience in the F&O industry is mandatory. The candidate must have familiarity with the F&O trade workflow and comfortable with common back-office operations.
- The ability to work in a team focused environment utilizing an agile methodology
- Liaising extensively with internal business users
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing priorities with the right attitude and constantly seek opportunities to improve processes and seek efficiencies.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills – also strong teamwork, being organized and methodical will further enhance your credentials.
- Proven track record of strong analytical skills; the ability to assess business processes, their potential technology solutions and seek areas for improvement. An understanding of trade workflow and back office operations a plus.