- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 30 nov. 17
Business Analyst - Intraday Liquidity
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
The Business Analyst will:
* Work collaboratively with Treasury Markets and Operations teams to understand requirements and articulate them within the Business and data requirements document
* Actively engage with stakeholders (business, ITO, CDO partners) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines
* Support the project manager from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
* Follow the structured approach to programme delivery and provide regular risk/issue updates to the project Manager
This role requires strong business analysis skills, sound understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle, an understanding of functional areas specifically around the Cash & Intraday Liquidity Management and reporting domain to satisfy delivery of business benefits.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
* To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
* To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by project team and end-users.
* To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
* To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
* To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for business work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
Communication and Change Management
* Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
* Communication with desks to understand user needs, resolve issues
User Acceptance Testing
* To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
* To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
* To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
1. Senior Program/Project Managers - Intraday Liquidity Management
2. Subject Matter Experts - Liquidity policy and Treasury Markets
3. Leads from internal and external programmes
4. Group Technology and Operations
Qualifications and Skills
* 10-15 years of functional experience in Cash & Intraday Liquidity Management and regulatory reporting change management roles
* Knowledge of banking operations and financial instruments
* Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
* Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 16/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.