- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Business Analyst - Murex, Global Treasury (Business Process Transformation) - 1 year contract
Business Analyst - Murex, Global Treasury (Business Process Transformation) - 1 year contractJob Title : Business Analyst, Murex Specialist, Business Process Transformation
Division : Global Treasury
Position : 1 year contract
Acting as a Business Coordinator and Cross-Functional Business Stream Lead on the implementation of trading system and business process solutions for our Treasury centres, your key responsibilities will encompass:
- Analyze business requirements and requests and drive the delivery of the Requirements Specifications while ensuring that the business workflow processes (existing or target) are considered end-to-end.
- As a business stream lead, coordinate the cross-functional team members and activities for one or several business work streams while ensuring all business requirements are addressed within functional specifications and report the progress to the Project Manager accordingly.
- Ensure and accountable for user acceptance tests as per requirement deliverables including UAT test and conversion plans, test scripts.
- Provide analysis and issue resolution to all cross-functional teams throughout the solution development and implementation lifecycle.
- Responsible for process and system change management within the Global Treasury and relevant support units which include the planning of training activities for the introduction of new systems or processes as well as the delivery of the required documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design. Perform gap analysis where known business requirements are not met.
- Familiarity with Treasury products including Fixed Income and FX Cash / Money Market as well as derivative products. Good understanding of the trade lifecycle from front to back office.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge on Murex Treasury Version 3 platform is preferred especially in the areas of front office and middle office functions. Knowledge on back office modules is an advantage.
- Prior experience in a function of Business Analyst, Project Manager or Middle / Back Office Team lead in conversion projects with a proven track record is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.
Position is for a 1 year contract, possibility of renewal/extension basis.