Business Analyst - Performance Management
- SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 14 janv. 19
An exciting Business Analyst job has just become available in a leading financial institution, based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you are someone with strong data skills, to be able to work on both requirement gathering and documentation as well as performing data analysis and presenting it in a meaningful way for stakeholders to obtain insights to the data presented.
- Work with stakeholders across different teams to understand and analyse key business requirements and develop relevant metrics to measure performance against target
- Automate both on system and excel to manage the stretch and improve the TAT and delivery of reports to the network
- Regularising the Reports if they are requested more than once in a specific frequency
- Propose control improvements, enhancements, and simplifications where appropriate
- Expertise in SQL which includes writing complex SQL commands, experience in using OLAP tools, and views
- Responsible to create / maintain documentation for the various report handled by the team
- Maintain proper documentation and archival for quality and completeness and audit trails
- Prepare status reporting as required for stakeholder requirements and the project team
- Good communication skills to interact with various types of stakeholders to identify the scope or during the user acceptance testing etc
- Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
To succeed in the Business Analyst job, you must have strong knowledge of Macro VBA.
- Business-level communication skills
- Familiarity with banking systems for CIB(Corporate and Institutional Banking) and CB (Commercial Banking) an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel skills (template development, automated dashboards, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of writing queries to extract data using SQL
- Working knowledge on BI tools like tableau, Qlikview would be preferred
- Relevant experience in requirement gathering, data analysis and visualisation design
- Focused, organised, results-oriented and works independently to strict timeframes
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- The working environment requires the ability to work in a fast paced manner, while providing quality work output and will require someone who can cope well under pressure while keeping a positive / upbeat attitude
- Analytical in nature with eye for detail when reviewing and preparing metrics
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong