You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Business Analyst responsible for implementing an operating model for data quality to all the financial market trading systems by providing the data insight. This is focusing on Regulatory reporting project for Data Visualization. This will be a 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Data Quality controls monitoring implementation across Financial Market Data and Regulatory reporting.
- Within sprints, data profiling and analysis, discuss & develop solutions for user stories, groom the user stories with technical & QA team and ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Coordinate and support testing, UAT and UVT.
- Communicate with stakeholders on plan and progress of user stories.
- Design MI dashboard & report and demonstrate to stakeholders.
- Responsible for end to end delivery of requirements.
- Providing support during production release & high severity incident.
- This is focusing on Regulatory reporting project for Data Visualization.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5- 10 years hands-on experience as Business Analyst in the banking sector.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in working on Financial Markets trade products, Fixed income, bond, commodities, derivatives etc is a must.
- Minimum 2 - 7 years hands-on experience in Data Quality and Data Visualisation is compulsory.
- Must have hands-on experience in designing MI dashboard using MI visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview).
- If candidate has some experience in Regulatory reporting – MiFID, HKMA, EMIR etc is a plus.
- Subject matter expertise in data quality with data profiling, machine learning, big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, NiFI, Spark)
- Ability to analyze data lineage, data quality governance, best practices for data quality resolution.
- Strong data analysis skills using SQL, and/or Tableau preferable.
- Working knowledge of data policy, data governance and data dictionaries is preferred.
- This role is open to PR and Singaporean who are currently based in Singapore.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.