Business Analyst, Consumer Banking Group, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Responsibility
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Strong ability to write user stories that are complete and clear
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
Traits We Look For In Our Candidates
- Education - Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
- At least 6-12 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to run and manage projects independently.
- Working experience on Self Service Banking and Branch Banking Related Project is preferred.
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Experience working on Jira, Confluence will be an advantage.
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Logical Thinking
- Clarity of Thoughts
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.