Our banking client is looking for a Business Analyst for their Singapore office.
- Work closely with business and technology teams
- Support innovative projects and solutions to solve business problems
- Work across asset classes and deliver individual tasks and overall projects on time and of a high quality
- Post-project implementation reviews and alignment of project delivrables to measurable exit criteria
- Manage key relationships with Heads of Departments, tech teams, and program managers
- At least 5 years BA role preferably in Financial Markets or Risk Technology
- Good product domain knowledge, familiar with various asset classes
- Good understanding of key technology concepts, basics in SQL, functional programming and architecture. Strong technical acumen is a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development practices preferred
- Prior experience as Scrum Master advantageous
- Ability to work with and coordinate across multiple teams and locations
If you're keen, send in your CV via this post or you can send an email with your CV to Janelle.Molina@nicollcurtin referencing this role.
However, if you're looking for other Business Analyst or Project Manager roles in the Banking sector, send your CV to Janelle.Molina@nicollcurtin.com indicating your specialization.