Business Analyst, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- The BSA serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business product owner and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Support overall project and team in the capacity of a BSA.
- Perform data and system interface mapping from source system as required
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Support the data platform in identifying and revising data services requirements.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems
- Document user requirements using Agile Frameworks
- Act as key conduit between development team and product owner.
- Working with Project Lead/Scrum Master to rapidly analyse data requirements and identify gaps.
- Contributing to the overall solution design and architecture
- At least 4 years + of development or system design working experience
- Familiar with agile methodology of software development and practical experience leading product development using agile
- Experienced in being a part of a scrum team
- Well versed with defining User Stories and/or working with the business to analyze requirements to guide the definition of user stories and BDD.
- Write user story functional specifications; Lead development of common standards and tools
- Proven experience of having solved complex analytical and technical problems
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex analytical outcomes, linkages and messages
- Good communication and collaboration skills, being able to facilitate & translate conversations between Tech and Business
- Ability to elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Significant and demonstrable experience of ability to identify the business needs of stakeholders who will be impacted by the change.
- Define and document requirements; Analyze and prioritize requirements
- Significant and demonstrable experience in facilitation skills for requirement workshop planning, ability to manage requirements during requirement change management.
- Significant and demonstrate experience to understand conduct interface analysis, the understanding of technology infrastructure and how it interconnects, including sharing data to achieve a business goal.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
- Knowledge in scripting language like Java, SQL to analyse data is a plus
- Assists in operational rollout and support
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.