- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Business Analyst (Metadata - Chief Data Office)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
SCB established the Chief Data Office (CDO) in early 2014, reporting to the Group CIO. The primary objective of the CDO is to establish the data quality management framework (DQMF) and propagate adoption of the DQMF, allied procedures and processes across different functions of the Bank.
The CDO Function plays a pivotal role in enabling the Bank's compliance with the BCBS239 compliance requirements. To this end, a CDO Programme Delivery Team was established in late 2014 with the objective of establishing data provenance & data quality for the Bank's critical data. In 2015, the CDO Team has liaised with the Risk Reporting Functions and other key stakeholders in defining the critical data, allied flows and conducted an assessment of the controls that exist in the Bank. In 2016, the primary objective will be to ensure adoption of the DQMF (including implementation & documentation of controls, effectiveness testing, alignment to the Bank's Operational Risk Framework).
Support end-2end delivery of Metadata Tool in the bank as part of BCBS 239 programme as a Business Analyst.
You will be allocated to Metadata Tool Implementation project and below are key deliverables.
- Business analysis & write Business Requirement Document
- Support Project Governance in Clarity & preparing PSC packs
- Data Flow Diagrams depicting end-to-end flows of critical data for BCBS239
- Work with vendor and ensure that required requirements are met
- Support testing & work with technology in successful delivery
- Graduate in Computer Science or higher
- 8-10 years of Business Analysis experience in Banking/Financial Industry
- Knowledge of metadata related standards, processes, and technology
- Prior Experience in Client, Market and metadata and Data profiling projects
- Understanding and experience in regulatory projects like FATCA etc.
- Strong understanding of SDLC cycle and project management
- Experience in MS-Access, SQL, and Data quality tools
- Collaborate with Application/System owner teams (Business and IT ) and other Stakeholders to define the data dictionaries and data flows
- Own, Manage and be responsible for delivering assigned work stream relating to projects under project
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within the bank to seek required support for delivering excellence in all services.
- Challenging deadlines.
- Significantly high numbers of stakeholders with diverse viewpoints on data quality & levels of controls required within functions.
- Countless conversations and negotiations with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Satisfaction in delivering against a key objective for the Group.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...