Business Analyst Portfolio Management System
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
The bank is looking for an outstanding Business analyst with experience in portfolio management systems. preferably Triple A.
Role and responsibilities:
The Global IT HUB of the Bank in Singapore oversees the developing and supporting Private Banking solutions for Wealth Management sites worldwide.
In view of MIFID 2 requirements, the bank has a global compliance regulatory project for which it is looking for an IT Business Analyst with the following competencies:
- Good knowledge of the private banking environment (or asset management) and portfolio management universe
- Understanding of Application and Technical Architecture challenges and dependencies
- Good knowledge of Application Development, Maintenance, Production and Support practices.
- Capacity to work with multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams
Under the responsibility of the Project Manager, the Business Analyst will
- Write detailed functional specifications for developments done by technical teams
- Assist in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
- Design and execute transversal testing procedures
- Bachelor degree (with major in computer science or finance)
- 3+ years’ experience in the private banking or asset management industry
- 4+ years’ experience in IT Development activities
- Previous exposure on Odyssey's Triple'A system is a plus
- Knowledge of OLYMPIC (by Eri bancaire) banking system is a plus
- Experience in multi-cultural environments
- Good interpersonal skills with all level of stakeholders
- Good analytics skills with attention to details