• Client Portfolio : Banking & Financial Services, Insurance • Role : Business Analyst (Technology) • Remuneration : SGD 90,000 + Other Variables • Location : Singapore We are looking for someone who has experience working on BFSI / Insurance projects and stakeholder management.
- Interact with Customer’s stakeholders, and understand customer’s business processes, problem statements and pain points.
- Brainstorm internally and externally to propose solutions that leverage and align with the company's product capabilities
- Diligently and accurately document the Customer’s Requirements, Gaps and Agreed Solutions as per the project scope and the company's Standard Operating Practices (SOP)
- Prepare test cases, plan and execute testing, able to comply with project schedule and milestones
- Provide consultation to clients and lead cross-functional teams to brainstorm and address business or systems issues associated with the company’s products
- Be on the lookout and propose fresh ideas, possible innovations and suggestions for improvement in the context of the company's practices, processes and products
- Work together with other team members, either on-site or remotely, under the direction of your Project Manager to achieve common objectives/goals.
- BA/BSc degree in computer science or related business qualification, or equivalent business/technical experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated work experience in the IT industry
- Candidates with at least 2 years specific business experience and/or related experience in banking or in Fintech.
- Experience in end-user support, including the prioritization and rationalization of a new support issues, business requirements analysis, functional unit testing and facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Must have superior written, presentation and verbal communication skills, analytical and project management skills
- Must possess a solid understanding of information technology and have the ability to conceptually relate technology to a business’ needs
- Competence in data modelling, facilitation, rapid applications development, or process re-engineering is a plus
If you are someone interested to explore Business Analyst (Technology)
Do drop me a resume to : email@example.com
Connect with me via : https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielleeetan/
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D: Licence No.: 11C4684 : EA Reg No: R1982874