Business Change Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 sept. 17
• Support Business Transition & Change projects to implement best of Wealth Management services.
• Own end to end ownership of change management deliverables from conceptualization to execution
• Identify key stakeholders and manage them effectively and professionally.
• Develop a communication plan and collateral tailored for different sets of audiences.
• Deliver Change Impact Assessment for a large program and recommend suitable action items for all negative impacts identified.
• Build relationships and liaise with external and internal service providers for delivering program collateral including videos, etc. and select preferred suppliers to ensure efficiency and economical delivery.
• Deliver basic project management deliverables including defining detailed scope, budget, resources, timelines and other success factors, KPIs for a typical project and team.
• Present status updates including risks, issues, dependencies in appropriate forums and provide guidance to projects on mitigation.
• Ensure project documents and other reports adhere to audit requirements of UBS and ensure compliance at all times.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management APAC Operating Office team in Singapore. You will be part of the Business Change Management & Projects Team who are responsible for delivery change capabilities across the business.
Your experience and skills
• hands-on experience in domain primarily for Wealth Management business in Asian market.
• a strong understanding of domain from business and technology perspective.
• good communication and presentation skills
• an ability to apply logic and come up with simple frameworks for complex scenarios and possess analytical skills and own judgment to determine suitable course of action
• the ability to working in a culturally diverse and geographically spread team with varying level of knowledge and skills set.
• experience in a regional environment across multiple line of business. Familiar with location / regional / global working dynamics
• able to effectively communicate to various levels of the organization including senior management and global partners.
• quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology enhancements and business needs
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.