Business Change Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 nov. 18
Business Change Manager
My client is a multiple award-winning Healthcare IT Leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administrations by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost-effective technologies with process and people.
This person will be responsible for managing the business change portfolio of a set of transformation programmes initiatives for healthcare industry.
- Drive the portfolio level business change management which includes business case consolidation, benefit realisation planning, KPIs and healthcare policy alignment
- Develop journey map for overall benefit realisation of a set of transformation programme at portfolio level
- Conduct stakeholders' expectation interview, manage stakeholders' communication and align expectation at senior management level
- Manage risks and issues that could impede overall business case or de-rail benefit realisation plan
This position requires a candidate to have done business analysis work, business operation study and have the experience in driving organisation change especially in defining KPIs, developing benefit realisation plan and business case for large transformation programme.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Business management or Finance management or Information technology.
- Experience in business analysis techniques that's helps in the modelling and understanding of a business and its operation and with hands-on experience on large transformation programme.
- Hands-on experience in driving change management or in strategic planning related roles
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to work with different groups of stakeholders.
- Excellent written & spoken communications, communicates effectively with all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate effectively.
- Active listening skills and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management approaches
- Proficient in using MS office, especially prepare good power point presentation or journey map
Please kindly drop me an email at email@example.com for a confidential chat if you are interested in this role.
Registration No.: R1770459
EA Licence No.: 11C5502