Business Data Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage and govern the FDC as an operating function, with necessary governance and reporting.
- Manage delivery of common data initiatives (in line with the objectives of the Functions CIO Data Council - FDC) for CIO Functions. This includes delivery of cross-cutting themes to align to the data strategy & data design principles.
- The cross-cutting initiatives include (but not limited to) maintenance of data lineage documentation in BAU, consistent usage of DQ tooling, coordination of updates to Current & Target State Architecture diagrams amongst others.
- Enable definition and maintenance of the data strategy across Risk, Finance & CFCC to align data principles, strategies for data sourcing, tooling & DMF compliance.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in CIO Functions, Architecture, CDO & Upstream Change Governance Committees (as required) to implement the objectives of the FDC.
- Be the primary face-off into the Functions Technology Council (FTC) to support the FDC's agenda & enable necessary approvals from FDC. This includes liaison between the FTC & the core members of the FDC to review requests, manage the challenge & approval processes.
- Establish the mechanisms, templates & processes for ongoing review & assessment of CIO responsibilities on BCBS239 compliance.
- Manage the ongoing cadence process to liaise with the relevant CIO Domain Leads to assess status of deliveries & flight path to achieve the BCBS239 objectives & plans
- Liaise with the BCBS239 Central Oversight Programme & the relevant stakeholders to define / enhance the process & tooling to support the yearly self-assessment processes; establish the workflow & processes for the self-assessment processes covering CIO paragraphs
- Own the BCBS239 paragraphs on behalf of CIO &
- Provide a single face-off into the various stakeholders for CIO, including BCBS239 Programme Teams, Risk Reporting, Risk & Finance Infrastructure / Change Teams & the DQ Teams requiring coordination & enablement of compliance with the CIO paragraphs
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.