Business Development Lead
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 23 mai 18 2018-05-23
Human capital and benefits As a Business Development Director you will be responsible for the sales results and performance of a book of business comprised of Health & Benefits clients and prospects within the Singapore H&B market
- Develop new Health & Benefits clients.
- Become the strategic partner for new Health & Benefits clients and prospects.
- Understand each client’s/prospect’s business situation, strategy and HR, risk and finance needs.
- Become influential at many levels of the clients organization to promote new and recurring business and manage existing revenue and profit streams.
- Ensure that client/prospect relationships are secure and financially sound
- Oversee procurement and contract negotiations
- Responsible for soliciting and closing New Business within established parameters
- Proven experience and excellent track record selling professional services to complex global organizations in the areas of people management, financial management, and/or risk management.
- Ability to diagnose complex client issues, comprehend the full breadth of the clients H&B services, blend them into practical solutions that meet our clients’ needs, and articulate them to suitable insurers.
- An executive presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully direct multiple projects and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Can demonstrate a strong network and knowledge of the buying behaviours of MNCs and LLCs.
- Senior level consulting experience aligned with our Health & Benefits segment is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degrees or professional designations are a plus.
- Insurance papers of M5, M9, HI , ComGi are required
EA License No: 16S8094