Business Development Manager
- $5,000 - $10,000 * 13 Months
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FINTRUX NETWORK
- 17 janv. 19
FintruX Network is a well-funded ecosystem platform built on the blockchain to provide liquidity to under-served SME globally. The Business Development Manager will be the face-to-market for FintruX Network in the APAC region, developing and implementing strategies for growing the organization’s business by fostering and developing relationships with new/existing clients as well as ecosystem partners in both offline and online settings. The successful candidate will be a charismatic and quick-witted individual with the drive to meet or exceed targets, with relevant knowledge of the financing and/or fintech industry. Potential growth for this person would be leading the Asia business operations.
- Building the company’s presence in Asia with local business network
- Conducting research to identify business opportunities, new market segments, acquiring and building new business relationship with relevant business contacts
- Building customer personas and recognizing best lead-generation methods.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Analyzing potential business deals and developing negotiating strategies.
- Host and manage product demos for potential online / offline partners and senior representatives of organisations
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements with operations team
- Recommending process improvement suggestions and initiatives to enhance the success in securing new business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing acquisition strategy (including which relationships and networks to target, in what order, and how)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating partnership and vendor contracts and agreements.
- Coordinating with the marketing and communications team to generate target-specific marketing materials (websites, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, pitch decks, etc.).
- Analyzing relevant events, conferences, trade shows, industry events and meetups that FintruX Network should be participating in and strategizing event marketing plans for maximising lead generation.
- Attending and representing FintruX Network at these events when required.
- Closely monitoring the P2P lending ecosystem (competitors, regulatory landscape etc.) to suggest and implement suitable alignments that will enhance the product and company brand
- Monitoring and improving the integrity and efficiency of all operational processes, on both sides of the marketplace, the borrower side (loan request to payout, loan servicing processes, etc.) and the investor side (loan bidding and funding, investor reporting, etc.).
- Collaborating with the other teams within the Operations department as well as the Product and IT teams to assist in solving operational problems and continuous improvement of process flow.
- Having thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Monitor and generate weekly reports on performance of acquisition strategies and campaigns to improve company performance.
- Formulate growth strategies focused on financial gain, increasing customer base and satisfaction.
- Prospect leads from internet and print marketing, trade shows, referrals, etc and cold call prospective leads.
- Build and nurture relationships with existing as well as new partners and clients.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market trends and conditions.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA/BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- 8 years proven work experience in business development, sales, or related roles.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- In-depth knowledge of the fintech and financing industry and its current events.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to cope with high pressure time constraints.
- Superb time management and decision-making skills.
- M&A experience would be an asset
- Fluency in multiple languages an asset.
- Competitive remuneration in a full-time position.
- Modern office in the Singapore’s top financial district.
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact.
WHO WE ARE:
FintruX Network is a well-funded ecosystem platform built on the blockchain to provide liquidity to under-served SME globally. All loans are protected by proven credit-enhancements. We facilitate lending in a true peer-to-peer network to ease the cash-flow issues of SMEs that typically face challenges getting loan financing. While pursuing traditional financing, most SMEs face challenges such as significant collateral requirement, stringent terms, and impossible rates (if alternative financing is procured). With credit enhancements, advanced technology and an open ecosystem, FintruX Network makes it easy for small businesses to quickly secure affordable loans with no collateral requirement.
Please submit your salary expectations along with your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.