Business Development Manager
- The role requires the individual to build new business across multiple verticals within market and achieve sales quota.
- The role is largely focused on the acquisition of new business opportunities. The jobholder will be required to open new accounts and then build on existing usage by cross selling and up-selling within these accounts.
This includes the following:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ensuring that overall objectives are translated into specific plans and targets as appropriate and developing and managing the sales pipeline
- Devise negotiation strategies and tactics for key contracts, personally leading negotiation teams where appropriate
- Develop the key internal relationships required to deliver pre-defined results
- 6 - 8 years hunting experience in a B to B environment
- Experience selling and building relationships at all levels of seniority from day to day management to "C" level contacts
- Experience in short and long term sales processes selling complex solutions to multiple contacts
- Personal Competencies with good relation development, independence and personal drive, and excellent written & email communication
- Business, Professional & Functional Know-How