Business Development Manager, Personal Clients
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
We are looking to hire Business Development Manager, Personal Clients.
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active prospecting and acquisition of new to bank (NTB) Personal customers, through walk-in customers, roadshows, EB events, with the focus on payroll account and anchor products, gradually broadening to full range of retail product.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer retention efforts through adherence to complaint-management process and complaint resolution with First Time Resolution (FTR) and/or within established Service Level Agreements
- To adhere to branch service standards (including grooming standards)
- Ensure the responsible lending - Explain products clearly to customers and ensure they fully understand the commitments required of a loan, credit card CASA and DASH
- Cross selling other SCB products under CA and refer to respective product sales team.
- Acquire customers through different sales avenues with SCB suite of products
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, and controls and procedures of the bank and business
- Ensure a strong level of understanding of internal process and to adhere to it
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit
Qualifications and Skills
- Independent individual but also a team player.
- Proficient level of Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, colleagues and senior managers
- Ability to listen and address customer's concerns/queries and ensuring that any follow up required are followed through.
- Ability to engage in Needs Based Conversation
- Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and stressful environment
- Able to adapt to change
- Able to identify and seize sales opportunities
- Ability to handle objections from customers and staff
looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..