We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
As a Business Development Manager, you will lead and execute sales and revenue growth of the company to achieve its financial objectives. If you are a driven individual who enjoys developing new business in a fast-paced and competitive market and has a passion in BI, AI and Digital Channels, this is a role for you to thrive in.
- Generate, develop and manage sales opportunities in assigned accounts / territories
- Consistently build and maintain a deep sales pipeline through cold calling, networking, generate sales leads with partners like Temenos and Alteryx and through other social media tools
- Prepare quotations and proposals with our solution and delivery team for clients’ needs and requirements
- Carry out end to end sales activities from developing proposals, sales presentations, contract negotiation to closing opportunities
- Engage and maintain close working relationship with Temenos
- Understand the value proposition of Temenos and Alteryx products and OneAston’s competitive advantage
- Attend conferences and industry events to stay abreast of market influences and changes
- Maintain and update sales pipeline in CRM
- Degree in IT, Business or Marketing, or appropriate field of study
- 5 years of experience in sales and marketing field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to think critically
- Good communication skills to work effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to work under pressure and highly motivated
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence (Altyerx Software), Temenos Analytics, Temenos T24 Services and Digital Channels will be an advantage
- Some travel may be required
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.