Business Development Representative, ANZ - Tableau
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details What you'll be doing ...
The Business Development Representative (BDR) are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. BDR work closely with their Account Executives in a business development capacity. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self starters.
We are currently seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our fast-paced and dynamic team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
Who you are ...
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our Enterprise Accounts
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within Australia and New Zealand
- Research and build "cold accounts" (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas.
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Salesforce and the On-Demand model
- Experienced. Relevant experience in sales and/or lead qualification (including outbound prospecting).
- Domain. Experience with lead qualification at all levels within organizations - managers, directors, VPs, executives.
- Effective Communicator. You are clear and persuasive in both verbal and written English communications with highly effective use of email and telephone.
- Technically Savvy. Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools.
- Performer . Ability to work in a high energy, fast - paced sales environment
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
#LI-JL3 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.