The role will provide assistance in the development and maintenance of the APAC Compliance strategic plan, SharePoint sites and documentation library, assist with the completion of management information reporting including key compliance metrics, Memorandum of Understanding, Enterprise Compliance requirements, prepare reporting for Management, Committees/Boards and maintain tracking of the same, and assist with the support and oversight of processes for effective team management (e.g., documentation storage/archiving, SharePoint sites, knowledge-sharing tools, etc.)
This role is designed for an individual looking to further develop risk management skills and gain knowledge around compliance metrics while proving hands-on management information reporting, assisting the strategic plans and supporting processes for effective team management.
Reporting to the APAC Head of Compliance Strategy and Governance Oversight, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in the design, development and maintenance of the APAC Compliance strategic plan, strategic SharePoint sites including effective knowledge sharing, documentation library, etc. for the regions
- Assist with the completion of Management Information, Memorandum of Understanding, Enterprise Compliance requirements
- Prepare reporting for Management, Committees/Boards and maintain tracking
- Assist with the support and oversight of processes for effective team management
- Investigate, understand and develop proposals on varying risk/compliance related reporting
- Provide documentation on reporting governance such as high level procedure guides and step by step activity
- Help to develop data management and reporting capabilities to support a global model across the risk stripes
- Other duties as required within the Compliance Team
We Value Diversity
- Risk management experience with a familiarity with Compliance
- Strong excel and presentation deck skills
- Working experience of building SharePoint site, database and other analytic tools an advantage
- Experience in financial industry with a working knowledge of the International wholesale banking regulatory environment is desirable
- Must be able to work independently while providing initiative and positive collaboration within a changing team environment
- Able to execute large complex initiatives in a large corporate environment, while effectively partnering with others
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and documentation skills
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.