- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Business Intelligence (Qlikview) Analyst - (BAU Support)
Business Intelligence (Qlikview) Analyst - (BAU Support)The BI specialist will be a techno functional support team member for the Business Intelligence cluster under IT BAU team . He/she is responsible for ensuring system availability and timely deliverables for BI application Qlikview. The BI Qlikview specialist, as the admin cum analyst expert within the IT team, will be the support staff who needs to closely co-ordinate and work with various team like Tech Infra, application services, solutioning, project and business units in bank. He/she follow-up to resolve issues reported by users and perform impact analysis on projects/enhancements that will impact the BI applications. This role is based in Singapore.
- Contribute to business requirement review for technical implementation as a subject matter expert for IT to ensure SDLC standards are met
- Translate user requirements into functional and technical solutions for technical design team and developers
- Conduct review of technical and functional solutions from enhancement/project team to ensure they conform to IT standards
- Respond to and resolve issues by finding the root cause of the problem
- Respond on time to the queries raised by various business units
- Provide timely updates regarding production status and progress of issue resolution
- Perform impact analysis of enhancements/projects that will impact supported systems
- Responsible to provide BAU support for BI platform Qlikview
- Responsible to provide operational support and ensure SLI of system availability, online and batch deliverables.
- Fine tune applications and systems for high performance and higher volume throughput
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in IT Finance within a banking/financial services industry
- Experience with QlikView, NPrinting, Qlik Sense and Business Objects
- Hands on experience in Installing and configuring Qliksense/ Qlikview Server and Publisher
- Optimization and Performance tuning of Qlikview/Qlik Sense applications
- Define best practices for Qlik deployment and create reusable templates
- Manage security for all Qlik applications
- Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of Qlik suite of products.
- Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic level 1 support for these technologies
- Data Source Configuration and Maintenance
- Maintaining Server Logs, Qlikview/Qlik Sense Server Backup
- Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance threshold)
- Server Performance, capacity, utilization monitoring and Health monitoring
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.
- Environment monitoring - pro-active monitoring to ensure performance on the server
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Experience in developing dashboards and reports required.
- Strong system and application administration knowledge required
- Experience with fundamental SQL and data modeling required
- Experience building data visualization to user specification
- Should able to understand requirement from business users and provide optimal solution
- Strong analytical and statistical knowledge preferred