Business Lead Analyst
The role encompasses Financial Strategy & Planning (S&P), metrics/reporting and ongoing financial management for the Asia & EMEA Regional Consumer Operations organization. The role would include providing insights through MIS and analytics to identify opportunities to further drive efficiency within the Operations function. It would also include liaising with global and other business stakeholders on all financial aspects for the function, particularly driving the productivity saves tracking across Asia & EMEA Region. Job Purpose:
This role will ensure oversight on delivering various projects at the unit level across the countries and CSCs that will result in productivity improvement and automation. In addition; this role will manage the financials for the business and to drive the transparency of productivity saves tracking across Consumer Ops. Key Responsibilities:
- Support of Regional Consumer Operations Head for all key projects and deliverables.
- Lead the productivity saves tracking and communication across Region.
- Manages the annual planning cycle, collaborating with Finance and Regional / Global Head.
- Drives improvements to the organization's resource strategy
- Lead the MIS and metrics tracking and reporting for Ops function
- Operating and Reporting Deliverables - Facilitate coordination and production of monthly financial review decks, and other planning/governance related reporting deliverables.
- Manage FTE targets and related projects for execution.
- Proactively identify areas of process improvement that will reduce rework and provide cost savings.
- Help develop the Strategic plan for productivity improvement, automation process with the Regional / Country functions.
- Support special project and assignment.
- Departmental coordination for budgeting and forecasting
S1234 Qualifications Requirements
- Experience in a business planning in core operations environment is preferred
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Aptitude to work independently as well as with a team with minimal direction in a fast-paced, changing environment Excellent prioritization skills a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with management and employees across business units.
- Quality control and process improvement related work experience.
- Good skill on problem resolution.
- Skill on MIS analysis and strategic planning.
- Communication and project management skill proficiency.
- BA or above, Master degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting