- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 11 déc. 17
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Wealth Management SEA:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– drive and support high profile Global, Regional and/or Location initiatives and facilitate swift and strategic implementation
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– represent Markets' interests when coordinating with supporting units, managing relationships with IPS, Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Chief of Staff team in Singapore. We drive the achievement of the business goals by developing insightful analysis for action, and by strategically managing and supporting the business agenda, projects, and ad-hoc operational tasks
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– a minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience
– a broad based understanding of Banking and Private Wealth Management, preferably in a role like this
– the ability to grasp new topics quickly, problem solve, synthesize findings and propose practical solutions that work in the given context
– the skill to build partnerships and strong collaboration with internal clients and functional partners
– extensive project management skills with the ability to manage a wide range of objectives with conflicting and competing priorities, to plan ahead and pre-empt key issues, and to drive a process with little supervision
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.