- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 21 juil. 18 2018-07-21
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client
The Role Responsibilities
1. Strategy Development: To work with Retail Banking COO, Retail Banking Business Heads and their directs in undertaking strategy related work for Retail Banking.
2. Change Management: To monitor and track the progress of Group initiatives and projects that supports the achievement of Retail Banking and Retail Banking COO strategic retail transformation agenda.
3. Governance & Control Support: To support the Retail Banking COO with governance and control of headcounts, cost efficiency, and investments.
4. Business Management: Support in drafting, editing and keeping track of key dates and timelines to submit updates to governance committees. Act as RB COO delegates in some meeting (where required)
5. Project Management: To provide project management and support for Group Retail Banking / COO related initiatives.
6. Business Execution: To act as Retail Banking COO prime contact point and coordinator for Group initiatives.
7. Special Projects: To be the contact point for RB for New / Emerging projects impacting RB / RB COO
8. Infrastructure operational management:
- To co-ordinate with the business heads, infrastructure heads and other direct reports of Retail Banking COO for day to day issues regarding Retail Banking COO issues / infrastructure.
- To ensure smooth management and support of Retail Banking COO's responsibilities including the staffing and budgeting of Retail Banking COO Office.
- To support the Retail Banking COO at meetings with presentations as required for various internal and/or external forums.
Our Ideal Candidate
5-7 years of experience
Good interpersonal skills
Good MS PPT, Excel skills
WIlllingness to stretch and continuously take on new challenges learn
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.