- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 17 oct. 17
Business Manager (AVP) - Premier Private Client
Business Manager (AVP) - Premier Private ClientRoles & Responsibilities:
- Being the custodian of the Premier Private Client (PPC)'s Front Office policy, you will ensure timely update of any policy changes and that the PPC teams are communicated promptly.
- Management of PPC-AI Compliance demerit system
- Management of training requirements of the PPC teams including CACS certification and requirements
- Ensure that all new staff onboarding requirements are met
- Maintain the PPC Master PPC-AI T&C
- Ensure timely MIS data update for effective Sales Performance Tracking and analytics
- Ensure all relevant compliance-related reviews are performed
- Custodian of the AI indicator and ensure all relevant PPC-AI reporting is timely
- Ensure all Marketing Guideline-related matters at PPC are addressed effectively
- University degree or the equivalent in professional qualification
- At least 7 years in the banking industry and at least 3-4 years must be compliance and/or business management in a Private Banking environment.
- Able to initiate improved processes, products and services so as to increase the profitability of the business
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good people leadership skills and able to motivate team members to challenge the norm and look for improvement opportunity to meet/exceed expectations and manage team efficiency
- Possess an excellent understanding of the regulatory requirements and legal framework for serving HNW customers.
- Possess excellent knowledge of wealth management products and processes, credit products/documentation, settlement and operational processes