Business Manager, Associate Director/Director
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Responsible for providing business management coverage to the respective market in the areas of business management, project management, strategy and execution, growth and change initiatives as well as day-to-day administration of the business. Responsibilities
- Produce meaningful reports for senior management consumption; including financial reporting to track and review pipelines, RM performance vs. budgets, business activities and campaigns
- Track sales (I.e. Insurance/CLN/DPM/Funds etc), referral status and referral financials
- Represent the Front Office in working groups and meetings, ensuring Front Office feedback and requirements are accurately captured and actively considered
- Strong stakeholder management across functions and teams to deliver rollout out of initiatives and projects on time and with considered impact on the Front Office
- Proactively consider and implement process improvements, achieving significant gains in efficiencies and cost reductions
- Prepare presentation deck for Monthly Country Update Meeting for RMs/MAs.
- High quality degree level qualification with an excellent academic track record
- 8-10 years of solid demonstrable experience in working directly with Senior Management in a business management capacity within the Front Office
- Driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to organize people and processes, and ability to lead groups toward a single goal.
- Possess future oriented mindset, strive to innovate and adapt to changes
- Strong understanding of inter-dependencies within the team and able to collaborate effectively across departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and remain empathetic, passionate and resilient