Business Manager, Financial Markets, Credit and Repo Trading
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
The role is a key position in the Credit and Repo Trading COO team with involvement in all aspects of business management and key initiatives. The successful applicant will:
- Provide business support to the Head of Global Credit, Head of Credit Trading and Head of Repo Trading by assisting in developing and implementing business strategy, and help facilitate business by removing blockages.
- Play a key role in providing overall governance of the Credit and Repo Trading businesses to ensure compliance with all key governance requirements, including: control and risk reporting via the Operational Risk Framework; and ensuring compliance with regulations
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitating business by working closely with Sales and Trading to overcome challenges across product, function and geography
- Support Front Office stakeholders as necessary on the investment process incl. governance and controls
- Support the end-to-end control and governance framework for the Credit Trading businesses, including liaising with Legal, Compliance, Regional/Country BORMs, Regional COOs, Operational Risk, Technology and Operations, and other relevant senior stakeholders.
- Propose and prepare frameworks, discussion papers and MIS as required to enable strategic planning and improve management reporting
- Other change and efficiency initiatives for Financial Markets
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of FM Credit products including Repo preferred and/or FM functions, processes
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, able to deliver strong outputs for FM and Group management
- Good interpersonal, senior stakeholder management skills, with high attention to detail
- Strategic mindset with strong problem solving and good common sense/ logical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and take the initiative
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise, whilst working to tight timeframes.
- Able to multitask and must be willing to work on topics of little previous exposure
- Experienced in using standard desktop tools and able to undertake detailed, numeric analysis