Business Mgr Client Solutions & Partnerships
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
To assist the business in creating and implementation of business planning process. Your role includes helping to manage the operational aspects of the business including designing strategic plans and providing recommendations. The role requires a high calibre individual to support and help drive the digital business development business within CCIB DCDA.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Drive strategic planning including the development and production of strategic plans, management business reviews, performance updates, and associated research, analysis, and presentation.
- Work closely with the business leadership team to manage and deliver on KPIs.
- Lead, develop, implement, and track business initiatives / projects.
- Continuously challenge current thinking to improve business management efficiency by simplifying and standardizing operational processes and procedures. Make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities and minimise risk/cost to the business.
- Work with business and infrastructure stakeholders to identify and prioritise systems enhancements, and associated business cases and investments.
- Coordinate and support business engagements with other teams / partners in the Bank and external parties (i.e. consultants, vendors, auditors, regulators, clients, media/publications, etc).
- Organise/coordinate business meetings and escalations with stakeholders and support functions (eg. ManCo, Pre-MBR, Offsite, CEF, Product Forums etc).
- Prepare reports, presentations, papers, and review material to support discussions and decision making at various forums.
- Work with comms team for both internal and external communication required (e.g., business update, appointments, team calls, town halls, press release, Bridge, media interviews) as well as brand / marketing related activities (e.g., client events, industry / proprietary forums, etc)
- Support the design, review, and roll-out of scorecards.
- Support the delivery of management information to meet the needs of business and assist in talent management.
- High calibre progressive individual with a proven track record on similar roles at least 5-7 years.
- Solid experience in coordinating strategy deployment within an international environment.
- Analytical approach to problem solving with good multi-tasking skills, able to prioritise issues and resolve them efficiently.
- Ability to work on broad strategic projects as well as day-to-day process-oriented tasks.
- Experience of working in the geographic/functional matrix.
- Ability to engage stakeholders well in both a one-to-one relationship and team environment.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent in excel and power point skills are a must.
- University degree.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.